Monday, August 6, 2007

Peculiar Aristocratic Titles

I found a link through a friend of a friend's blog to a site where you can get your own Peculiar Aristocratic Title. For fun (and to procrastinate in getting back to work) I thought I would put in a few names:

Ana's Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Entirely Miss Reverend Lady Ana the Amicable of Much Bottom


Blue's Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Imperial Majesty Blue the Formidable of Kesslington under Ox


Kenney's Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Duke Kenney the Uncanny of Larkhill under Porton


And finally, My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Honourable Lady Amanda the Foamy of Longer Interval
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

I thought that Kenney's was most fitting as he truly is uncanny, though I can not say I am particularly foamy...whatever that is supposed to mean. And Ana takes umbrage at the suggestion that she has much bottom...she thinks that is just rude of someone to point out! Blue's is funny because he is anything but formiddable. Well, it was fun for a while, but now back to work!

No comments: