Monday, September 13, 2010

Renegade Greyhounds

I had a busy weekend with bachelorette festivities for a friend getting married on 10/10/10!  Part of the party included going to the Renegade Craft Fair in Wicker Park (see my other blog if you would like more info on that).  Imagine my surprise & delight when I happened upon a greyhound rescue booth!  And then my disappointment when I looked around for the volunteers and the dogs, and this is what I saw:


5pm on a Saturday (the fair was 11am-7pm) and no greyhounds left?  Sad face.  Not only did I want to cuddle some greys, but there were soooo many people there still!  Double sad face.  This weekend is the Greyounds Only, Inc. meet and greet at the Petsmart near us, so I'll have to get my "other" greyhound fix in then!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Top site, I hadn't come across greyhoundfairytales.blogspot.com before in my searches!
Keep up the good work!

genji said...

What a tease leaving the sign up like that!